Get to Know Me

    Hey, my name is Sarah. I am a young mom, certified surgical technologist, and motivational slacker. 
I started this blog, Mission: Motivate Sarah, to inspire myself, and other wonder women. So often we (women), myself included, do not give ourselves enough credit for things we accomplish everyday. We blow past the most simple things and don't even think to give ourselves some credit for it. For instance, did you get out of bed today and make your kids breakfast? High five to you today if your child got breakfast! If not, did you put a Bra on today? Did you make it to work on time? Did you get your steps in today?....
WAIT... I'm doing it now.. trying to say WE have to get credit for all these things..
No my friend,... NO!!!
You find something today. Anything, even if you did not get out of bed today, give yourself some credit. Give yourself credit for staying in bed all day, and being thankful you had a day to rest. And, I hope you continue to follow my blog, leave comments, and send me emails to help me stay positive today as well. 

Welcome to Mission: Motivate Sarah! 
Give yourself some credit today! 

Comments

Popular Posts

Amazon