Shopping for Your Family on Amazon


Intro:

    Two day free shipping. Enough said. 
The number one best thing about Amazon is that if you need anything, and I really mean anything,  it will be delivered to your front door within two days. Also, If you are fortunate enough to live near an Amazon distributor you can even get products delivered same day! I am not fortunate enough to have same day delivery so I am here to tell you about how Amazon has made shopping for my family easy, as well as some of the best products I have found. 
    Shopping for clothes, shoes, accessories, school supplies, gifts, party supplies, groceries, households, furniture, and the list goes on. I have ordered it all!

Apparel:

     I have read several articles stating that shopping for clothes on Amazon is difficult and most products are not true to size. Unfortunately this can be true, and I have a trick to help you order the right product the first time!
    Read the reviews! Do not buy the product if there is no reviews. Unless, you want to be adventurous and try the product. Then you should follow up by writing a product review! Otherwise, if there's no reviews, do not buy the product.
    I read the reviews and sizing chart for all clothing/shoe items for all my family. I trust in the reviews to buy the right size product. The best reviews are those that tell the person's height, weight and what size product they purchased. 


    You can find the reviews of products if you scroll to the very bottom of the products web page. 

Subscribe:



    Amazon also has a subscription option for a lot of their products. This means that you set the time frame for your sceduled delivery, either twice a once a month, once a month or every 2 months ect.. and Amazon will automatically send you the items you subscribe to. Such as, but not limited to,  toiletpaper, paper towels, laundry soap, toothpaste, dog food, protein bars, shampoo, and so on. 
    Here are a few products I mark off my grocery list that I subscribe to. 
Make shopping for your family easy knowing they will be arriving as sceduled!

 Iams dog food: https://amzn.to/3hJ1LhJ
Sensodyne Toothpaste: https://amzn.to/2G4eehX
Tide Laundry Soap: https://amzn.to/3jltdSY

The possibilities are endless! At the end of subscribing you might only need to grocery shop for produce!

Shopping Time:

    Yes, I might have an amazon addiction, but hey, it makes my life easier and I am all for that! So go for it, Give it a try. You'll never know what you might find. Plus you might surprise yourself on how short you can make your next visit to the store. 
    Below I have attached some of my personally purchased items that I love. They are simply, but they are things that have held up to their value! 
Enjoy, and happy shopping to you! 

Products:

Products I have purchased from Amazon that were worth it!
carouselAsinImage

Tzowla Laptop Backpack College School Travel Business Book Doctor Shopping Bag Light Weight Casual Daypack for Women Men Girls Boys Student Fit 14 inch Computer Netbook-Black https://amzn.to/31EG5xG 

B003Y79N1S
Lifetime kids kayak https://amzn.to/3gEUX3w
B01N2TD63I
 NewLake quilted bedspread. https://amzn.to/2GazYJh
B07RDJGGWW
Great for toy storage! and it hold enough weight to be able to sit on it!
B00VEJZZ7O
The best sheets ever! I love a nice soft sheet set, and these are wonderful! I buy them in all different sizes and colors for the whole family!
B0737K1LYH
Kids Snow boots! They come in boy and girl colors. the sizing is accurate, and they are very durable!
B07FQJLS4Q
 Girls Leggings! https://amzn.to/34X0KiL
B07FK1FW5T
Womens Boot Cut Leggings. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Amazon